Re: [at-l] Ted Bundy was well groomed!

It should be added that Rich indicated these folks gave him other reasons to
be wary, as I figured they had.  I was trying to make a point and encourage
people to be concerned for REAL reasons.  Believe me, I will stay out of a
sticky situation.  One night down in GA we had some guys drinking in a
shelter and one had a gun.  I would have loved to have given them a piece of
my mind, but decided it would be a good night to put my tent up and get a
little privacy.  The next morning we told them what SOB's they were, but made
sure we were on our way OUT of Camp!

Horus