Re: [at-l] Ted Bundy was well groomed!

HorusJKG@aol.com wrote:

> << 3 skinheads from eastern europe who were on their second day there.  Just
>  pitched our tentage far enough from the shelter that i could see them coming
>
>  and slept with one eye open.  >>
>
> BTW, did these people give you any indication of mallicious intent outside of
> their appearance?  Not all people with shaved heads and tatoos are
> necessarily mean.
>
> Horus
Thank you Horus. I think we should all learn to not judge people simply
by their appearence. From the above discription I suppose that I would
be the type of person that would cause someone to sleep with one eye
open, and I am probably the most harmless person you could ever meet.
I had a conversation just last week with a friend about bikers and how
people have an irrational fear of them, when the vast majority of them
are the nicest peopl you could ever meet. So rememeber, listen to your
instincts, but don't judge too quickly.

E. George Oeser (aka Needles)
synergy@nc5.infi.net