Re: [at-l] HARPER'S FERRY GATHERING

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996 rdubois@VNET.IBM.COM wrote:
> It'd probably be a good idea for us to try and set up
> roommates as well.  I know that Marty Manzano and I are
> probably going to share a room.  Any other females that are
> planning on being there that weekend that want to split a
> motel for a few nights?

The Hillside Motel across the Potomac in Maryland is  likely the least
expensive.  I think they don't even have phones in the rooms.  Just
looking in the Wash. Co. phonebook - the # for the motel is: 304-
834-8144.  It's very near the Sandy Hook Youth Hostel.

The Hilltop that Felix provided the number for is much nicer.  Old hotel
on top of the cliffs above the Potomac with a great view.
--Kathy