[at-l] HARPER'S FERRY GATHERING

Since the '97 Thru-hikers are planning to try and get
together on January 25th in Harper's Ferry, can anyone
recommend some inexpensive motels to use in the area?
I will be traveling from Raleigh, NC on Friday afternoon
and would be interested in a two night stay.

It'd probably be a good idea for us to try and set up
roommates as well.  I know that Marty Manzano and I are
probably going to share a room.  Any other females that are
planning on being there that weekend that want to split a
motel for a few nights?

Rachel
'Solophile'  GA-->ME  '97