[at-l] Guide Book Special / Speed Hiking

Anybody else recieve the guide book special from the ATC this week?

Notice the catalog for The Outfitter at Harper's Ferry???
Page 8.

	OUTDOOR RESEARCH
	ADVANCED BIVY SACK
	"A 1996er who completed the entire AT in record time
	highly recommended this product"

Since the ATC did send me the catalog, could a reasonable person
infer that the ATC does in fact recognize, or perhaps even sanction
"record times"?

Maybe if I buy one I'll be able to.......

Bob
ga>me 97

ps. Maybe I'm allergic to bees now, because when I was a kid I
threw rocks at so many hornet's nests.