Re: [at-l]cash on the trail

I don't know what people did about credit catrd bills on the trail, but
have people looked into the new "check cards"?  Work like credit cards
(and are accepted anywhere that the regular Visa/MC are) except the
balance is deducted from your checking account, like writing a check.  No
montly bills, all taken care of on the spot.

Has anybody tried them? (I have not yet used one, but my old bank tried
to get me to)

-jeff