Re: [at-l]URL for Fox Hill Inn

At 04:44 PM 12/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone (namely Janet & ...Husband (sorry!)) have the URL for the
>inn in Troutsdale, VA? A friend of mine is looking for info on
>bed&breakfast for a x-mas present.
>
>thanks!!
>--
>        *   *   Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu  *   *
>                     http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven
>                  glitter-hiking-perky-mopey-sewinggoff
>                       GA-> ME 98?? The AT Adventure

Diana,
You can link to to the Fox Hill Inn site in Troutdale thru my home page:
http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes
I'll forgive you the & Husband? :)

Mark

Mark and Janet Holmes (Appalachian Trail - GA>NH (minus PA) '95)
NH > ME + PA 1997
Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
VA 16
Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
AT Hiker stopping point in the Grayson Highlands!
-provider of shuttles in SW VA
Phone: 540-677-3313
http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/