Re: [at-l] bees' knees

<< There a query about bees on the trail. >>

As I mentioned (but not on the list), I'm also allergic to bees...or did I
mention it when I was talking about what I carry in my pack???  Oh well,
point is, in doing my sections of the AT, I've seen some, but that's to be
expected, just as I see them where I live (I'm in MD).  In just about
everything I do outside, I just make sure that I've got an epi with me.  If
it happens, I know what to do.  ---Kristin  =)