Re: [at-l] Water filters etc

> So, perhaps I could be allowed one more query.  Ian would very much like to
> know if there are any Aussie through hikers around who he could contact for
> a briefing.

I know of one Aussie guy who was section hiking PA - GA with two girls
who started in Maine. At the moment his name escapes me. But I do know
that they were scheduled to reach Springer on or before Thanksgiving.
Maybe it was Wombat? This is going to drive me insane. ;}  Maybe someone
else here knows?

--
        *   *   Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu  *   *
                     http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven