[at-l] Southbounders

Just spoke with Gary "MaGoo" Smith, who had been thru-hiking with Blue
Noodle (his son) REv and Dr. Ducttape. Magoo had to get off the trail in
the Smokies due to severe knee trouble. He tells me that the other three
and a girl named Mary are due to hit Springer sometime Friday. I'm going
to try to figure a way to meet them and finish out. Just thought I'd
update y'all.

Felix