[at-l] Finally a member of something

Yay!  I got a membership in the mail from my grandfather the other day for
the Rideau Trail Association!  So I'm finally a member of a trail club. :)
I'll be giving them a call tomorrow when I'm in Ottawa to see if there's any
volunteer work they need done both right now and in the new year.  I can't
see them saying no... ;-)  The other part of the gift is a subscription to
Explorer Magazine, which if you haven't heard of it is an outdoors sort of
BackPacker type of magazine except it focuses on Canada instead.  Pretty
darn cool.

Take care all,
Cindi (who no longer feels like a heel for not being a member of a
club<g>)