[at-l] Re: pack reccomendations

Hey Sanda and Alisa,

> Just got back from X-mas shopping for myself. I was looking at the Dana
> Designs Terra plane ( good pack I've heard ) , But I and the salesman COULD
> NOT get it to fit me.  He tried just about everything he could think of, but
> no luck. It just wouldn't fit.  Then I tried The North Face Badlands, It was
> like it was made for me!  Any way was anyone heard anything about the Badlands??

See I am not the only one who thinks those things fit like a piece of
plywood with straps!!!!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist.

James Bigler                           Chemical Engineering Undergraduate
email: gt8054b@prism.gatech.edu
homepage: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~jb182

A wise man never plays leap frog with a unicorn.