[at-l] Anyone have '96 databook/maps to sell?

Hi all, Will Strickland here,  a recent addition to the list  and a ME->Ga
'97er

being a cash limited self-supporting college type I thought I'd try to see
if anyone from this past year's class wants to sell off their data book
and set of maps, $125 is kinda steep (but I recognize the importance of
having these items and will shell out the cash if I have to) just trying
to save myself a little cash and engage in a mutally profitable deal. If
you're interested let me know.....

Will Strickland
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu