[at-l] pack reccommendations

Just got back from X-mas shopping for myself. I was looking at the Dana
Designs Terra plane ( good pack I've heard ) , But I and the salesman COULD
NOT get it to fit me.  He tried just about everything he could think of, but
no luck. It just wouldn't fit.  Then I tried The North Face Badlands, It was
like it was made for me!  Any way was anyone heard anything about the Badlands??

thanx N8
We're not here for a long time.
We're here for a good time.
Life is fun!