[at-l] Books, etc.

Hello everyone. While I have you on the line let me wish each of you a
very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

On the subject of books, I haven't seen anyone mention the book by Jan
Curran, "Journey of Discovery", Jan was an '86-'87 thru-hiker. I read it
and found it very enjoyable, but quite different that others I've read.
Odd thing, and a surprise, was the story ends in the middle of the trail.

-Milt