[at-l] Water Purifiers

I write again on behalf of my son Ian (Wagtail) who starts his through trek
on April 1st (April Fools Day seems to me to be an entirely appropriate
day).   I'm sorry but I think the subject of water purifiers has recently
been covered so perhaps any answers could be emailed direct to me to avoid
boring everyone else.

It appears he was just about to buy a Pur Explorer (which apparently is the
preferred choice down here) when the Sweetwater Guardian Plus has also
become available.  He needs to make a decision and would be grateful for any
advice.

Many thanks

Brian Miller  (Canberra, Australia)
bmiller@pcug.org.au