[at-l] Virus...

Kristin,

This is one of those net spam things where the creator of the message is just
trying to get everyone to send this message all over the place.  I guess the people
who dreamed this up just like making other people nervous and watching their little
message appear all over the place.  There is no way to infect your computer with a
virus simply by reading e-mail.  If this were the case, you could just change the
subject and infect every computer on the planet.  Oh well, I guy at work fell for
this and all the nerds had a nice little chuckle about it.

                                        -Tom