[at-l] Hiking Books

On the topic of good books:

A friend just lent me Ray Jardine's PCT Handbook and tho it has a lot of
info specific to the PCT it was very impressive in many of his innovative
and sometimes just plain common sense approaches to hiking.  I liked it so
much I ordered myself a copy for Christmas.  He specifically addresses two
of my problems which are footwear and pack weight.  I really enjoyed his
book.

Patty