No Subject

I'm sorry, but I must interject...somebody mentioned "Oh the Places You'll
Go" by Dr. Seuss as a suggestion...what about "The Lorax"?  It's all about
saving the Earth, and it's still great reading...  speaking of great reading,
I'm going to force you all to read a poem I wrote in English, which is about
pushing limits...sadly, I couldn't work hiking into the poem (my teacher
didn't think it fit...little does she know...), but ....  Oh heck, here goes:

A fire inside you
branding "Yes I can"
on your nervous jelly interior.
Bunny hopping an 8 inch log.
Listening to a screaming downhill.
Learning to fly,
spreading your wings and your skills.
Summitting a 5.12b climb.
Becoming a leader.
Never letting fear stop you.
YOUR LIFE:
Spend it or save it.

So, that's the poem.  The idea of testing yourself has always been something
I've tried to live by...this was about some of the stuff I do.  Happy
holidays!  Oh yeah, and a special thank you to bchiker001@aol.com who sent
the Looney Toons card!!!  =)  ---Kristin  =)