Re: [at-l] Buying Little Packets of Condiments

>BTW anyone know a source where I
>could actually buy those little packets?      Kahley

You can get (huge quantities of) those little packets (at least some of
them) at those gigantic warehouse stores like Price Club, Costco (same
company), Sam's Club, etc.

Karen

Karen Elder
Aikido Kokikai Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

   The louder he talks of honour, the faster we count our spoons.
                                          -- Ralph Waldo Emerson