Re: [at-l] Responsibility is your job . . .

>"With Liberty comes Responsibility." <=George Orwell . . . I think . . .

Mmhmm...  Whenever I come across a sign that says: "Enter at your own risk",
I have to laugh; at who else's risk can I do *anything*?

Karen

Karen Elder
Aikido Kokikai Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

   The louder he talks of honour, the faster we count our spoons.
                                          -- Ralph Waldo Emerson