Re: [at-l] Hunting on the Trail

Jim,
 I must take exception with a number of your points, yes
there was several numbers that had a "/" after them,
ie. "1/ 2/ 3/ " being an old MVS systems programmer
I immediately expected another "/" followed by at
least a DD statement. But Nooooooooo, no SYSIN,
no SYSOUT, no SYSPRINT, not even a JOBCARD or an
EXEC. I was so infuriated that I immediately logged
on an MVS system, found some JCL and ran an IEBGENER
just to calm myself down. So Jim, watch out for those
misplaced "/" s they could cause an ABEND .

Heres hoping everyone is having a Happy and Mellow
Holiday .

"I hike, therefore I am happy "
             Happy Hiker
             Gatlinburg TN.
"Mainframes rule "
             Dave Watson
"Onward thru the fog"
             Oat Willie

Sandy and Alison
"The Smiths"
ME to GA '97  (REXX says leaving in 155 days )