Re: [at-l] Responsibility is your job . . .

The problem is that society, with its various inventions, has become very
dangerous.  An individual can 'pack' the same amount of destructive power
that an army had a hard time carrying around not too long ago.  Compound
that with our permisiveness toward unacceptable behavior (i.e. criminal
acts) and you've got a real problem.  I hope we collectively figure it out
very soon and act accordingly.