Re: [at-l] Re: Hunting on the Trail

> <<[hunting] season lasts for 2 weeks around here and I have NO problem making
> the woods off-limits for those 2 weeks.  >>
>

> Which 2 weeks are those usually?  I'm not a hunter, but will be  doing some
> Fall hiking in SW VA.

I asked my hunter friend and he says that you can hunt _something_ with a
rifle until probably the last week of January.  (Be it squirrel, grouse,
turkey...)  And you can hunt something with Black Powder or a Shotgun until
the end of February.  Deer rifle season is already over with though.

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200