Re: [at-l]Enough is Enough

My intent was not to offend, but to suggest a tie
between each hiking "class" and those who have gone
before.  No buildings were ransacked or burned in
1995, but apparently the use of some facilities
on the AT had been eliminated by supporting trail
communities due to these rare problems in past years.
If I sounded like I was scolding or admonishing, I
am sorry.

I personally felt, among the folks I met on the thru-hike,
that some considered themselves select and special, and
they seemed to demand and expect courtesies they never
would in the everyday world.  That bothered me, and that
was my concern.

Doc AT95
just another proud hiker