[at-l] Re: Hunters on the AT

<<It's also plain old common sense not to use firearms near areas busy
with people - places like neighborhoods, roads and National Scenic
Trails.

Your tone has pissed me off.>>

Aw come on!!! The hunters are there for whatever reason.   It doesn't matter
whether we like it or not, approve or disapprove, we have to use common sense
about it.  It's not like they are waiting on the AT for a hiker to shoot at.
 Just be careful and try not to look like a deer or a rabbit.  Trying to
understand the other's point of view wouldn't hurt either, even if it's a
wrong, stupid, point of view.

Marty