[at-l] Hunting

Ahhh, the acid do flow...

BTW, the ATC has a nifty pack cover:one side orange, one side black. It
would come in handy whether you're for or against hunting.

Now, I think we are all loosing sight of things here. No matter what you
do, or where you do it, there will be something you don't like. When
you're driving down the road, there's the drunk driver. When in the city,
the gangs, etc. At the movies, the big-haired lady...

I don't remember a hiker being shot recently. I think our chances are
pretty good. Hunting seasons only last a short while, and if we can't
cohabitate for that time, then we have other, bigger problems.

Felix