Re: [AT-L] Looking for Friends and hiking partners in the area

Graham,
I'm not located in the Phila area, but I know people all over the
country who occassionally get together for trips.  We have a club which
is a spinoff of my home grown backpack works called Natural Balance. If
you would like I'll put you on our mailing list.

Steve Harper

Steve Harper: Adventure Travel / Self Discovery Leader &
Designer/Manufacturer of Natural Balance Backpacks: The only packs that
permit Natural Movement and Posture!
                          http://www.sanasys.com/balance
                              Tel/Fax 515 472-7918

"And the end of all our explorings will be to arrive at the place where
we started, and know the place for the first time" --T.S. Eliot