Doubles?

Hi guys - I'm about to send the list a whole bunch of posts that I don't
think got sent out (even though I **know** I sent them out, but don't
remember receiving them through the list...) because the computer I'm using
now (a different one..) is screwy.  It's showing all my outgoing mail in
doubles, sometimes in triplicate, with times next to the letter meaning it's
been sent, but no "S" next to the letter to indicate it's been sent. <??>
If I'm wrong and these are all doubles, just chuck 'em in the trash. Thanks! :)

Take care,
Cindi