Re: [AT-L] RE: AT-L Group Photo (from the Gathering) Now on the Web

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996 SANDY@mayo.edu wrote:

> > Hi all!
> >
> > A group photo of the AT-L folks who were at the Gathering is at
> > http://members.aol.com/franklogue/At-l.html as with many addresses it is case
> > sensitive so type carefully.
> >
> > -Frank
> > FrankLogue@aol.com
> Thanks for putting up the photo Frank, now who is who ? or
> is that Who is whom ? Wait ! Wait ! Wait ! I can sense another
> AT-L contest coming . Guess the AT-Lers in the photo, hey I'll
> even start, second guy in the first row, (L to R)  Jim Owen
>  (yes no or maybe )?

hmmmm, I was looking for george O., but I don't see any obvious piercings
in the picture...
Jeffrey Mosenkis         MAPSS Student          University of Chicago
                     jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

              *Freelance Joking Avunculate For Hire*

Follow-Ups: References: