Real Tent Weights

Hello all,

	A couple of weeks ago I said I was going to start a survey on Real
Tent Weights.  Please sent to the list or me the real weight, you weighted
it yourself, of your tent.  Pack ready with poles, pegs, rope, stuff sack,
manufacturer and model.  Do not included the ground cloth weight.  To keep
it simple I'm not going to list descriptions or comments.  We all have
enough catalogs or manufacturer mailings to find these answers.  I'll post
the results later....

Beau Bushor N1MJD
  "bleeder guy"
Burlington, Vermont