Re: [AT-L] Re: Where is everyone?

> Roly
> Welcome back - and congratulations.

Thanks - it's good to be back on the list again knowing that last time I
posted I was about to go on the adventure and now it's behind me.

> Next question - where were you on June 1/2 ??  I have a vague recollection
> of meeting a Nomad at one of the shelters in the Shenandoah.  But then - the
> memory is the first thing to go, isn't it?

I was in Shenandoah, but I was camped at Big Meadows with a friend that
weekend and slack-packing (I presume this is the weekend after Memorial
day), I left Shenandoah Sunday evening and stayed in the first shelter
north of there for the night). I saw one of your posts in one of the log
books from the weekend before and thought I missed you.  I don't recall
having met you. I believe I was the only Nomad this year...around that
time is when they found the bodies of the two women as well I believe...we
can take this off-line if you'd like.

> Talk to you later.

Roly