Re: [AT-L] New Member

Thanks Gypsy (Marty),
I look forward to it...this group seems like a great thing.  I hope to
be leaving early March...I heard it's best to get either an early start
or late start if you want some shelter space.  I only hope it ius not
too crowded.  The biggest reason for my trip is to get away and figure
out what the #$@#%$@$%^ I am going to do with the rest of my life...etc.
Look forward to hearing back
-Alan
St. Francis