Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Pack Survey

Problems with hip belts sliding down is why my friend and I designed a
cupped hip belt that curves over the top of your hip bones.  It grabs
the top of your hip bones so you don't need to pull it so tight to keep
it from slipping down.  Many people have told me it is the most
comfortable belt they have ever worn.  It comes standard on all Natural
Balance models. See www.sanasys.com/balance

Steve

Steve: Adventure Travel Leader & Manufacturer of World's Most
Comfortable Backpacks

                          http://www.sanasys.com/balance
515 472-7918

"And the end of all our explorings will be to arrive at the place where
we started, and know the place for the first time" --T.S. Eliot