.

Dear Sandy (and Allison),
My name is Alan and I JUST joined AT-L this morning.  By the looks of
the first messages, your alls server was down I guess.
I am writing you cause I noticed you signed with the class of '97.
I am intending the thru-hike in March (dependant upon $$$ and healthy
legs) and would love to get to know cyberly any and all who might be on
the trail.  I am planning to go GA to ME, unless I get delayed, in which
case I'll be doin it 'downhill'.  I prefer finishing at Katadhin though.
In any case, would love to hear from ya.

Alan
St. Francis