Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Re: Where is everyone?

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, Sandra Downs wrote:

> I'm back, thanks to Milt, who sent along directions how to get re-connected.
> I have AT-L pictures to send along to folks, once we get the group going
> again. :)  Nice meeting you, Jim & Ginny...

Actually, Jim was the one who started the process by passing the correct
commands to Sandy. She and I sent messages directly to over a hundred
addresses today. Hope to hear everyone soon.

Ryan ... good luck buddy. We're hanging in there.

 -Milt

Follow-Ups: References: