Arg!! :)

I know this sort of question is probably getting "old", but is anyone out
there *still* having problems in regards to receiving list posts?  Today
I've only received ONE post, and that was Pooombah's about the '97 class...
Could everyone do me a *large* favour and e-mail me personally and tell me
how many letters you received today (15 Oct) from the list?  I have a
feeling that if it's posted on the list I probably wouldn't get it anyway. :-)

Much thanks,
Cindi
peck@glen-net.ca