Cranberry Wilderness and downloaded text.

Good evening,

I asked a few weeks ago and got no response.  Surely somebody
has something to say about the Cranberry Wilderness in WV.
I am going in three weeks for four days.  I have good maps and
a guidebook, but no intuition or sage advice.  Your comments are appreciated.

I am on the PCT and Backpack list and rarely is thier digest downloaded.  If
you are responding to someone,  consider
responding directly to that person to free up this list.  I use a Mac and the

downloaded file cannot always be read in its entirety,  so I am missing the
later part of the digest.  Is this
a Macintosh thing?

happy trails

David Craft