Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] 97 thru-hike

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996 Pooombah@aol.com wrote:
> hope everyone is hiking their way through an unbelieveably gorgeous fall--we
> here in ny are loving this last hurrah before the big W arrives.

Argh!!! Former northeasterner displaced to the midwest big city - I'm in
Foliage Withdrawal!  (Just to rub it in, my parents are spending the
weekend in the 'dacks)

> adk 44er (finishing next weekend!!!)
Don't forget the Champagne and strawberries at the top (which two?)

Jeffrey Mosenkis         MAPSS Student          University of Chicago
                     jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

              *Freelance Joking Avunculate For Hire*