Hello from the Gathering!

Just wanted to say hi from the AT-L people at the Gathering to the rest of
the list. There are at least 10 of us here. 9 of us got together Sat. night
and had dinner. As expected, we all hit it off well. I hate to try to list
everyone in the fear that I'll forget somebody. I've mainly been hangin out
with Chase, Bleeder Guy, Sandy, and Rachel. Met Marty yesterday. Ran into
Tarkus too! All neat people.

Got Earl Shaffer to autograph his book for me. Talked to Frank and Victoria
Logue also. The list was formally recognized at the meeting Friday night and
we all stood. We're mainstream now. Time to go out and hike.

Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com