[AT-L] Pack Survey

<<
 I'd like to get a quick surver of packs used by the ladies out there.

Ladies??? Well, I'm a vertically challenged (according to my hiking partners)
woman who stands 5'4''....I have carried all kinds of packs....but I love my
Dana Arclite Glacier.  Dana sizes your pack in a number of different ways
which gives it a custom feel.....have carried that pack in many kinds of
terrain and just love it.....

Never knew you could have warm cuddly feelings for such things, but I do!

Based on my experience I highly recommend looking at Dana!

Camille Bibles aka Azcanyon

p.s. (for those who might be interested while most are at the Gathering ~)
Bryce and Escalante in Utah were spectacular this week!