Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Sorbothane boot insoles

In a message dated 96-10-10 22:27:00 EDT, middaugh@best.com (Lew & Catherine
Middaugh) writes:

<< stores that carry Rockports, Clarks, or other more expensive
 shoes usually carry them. (but not warehouse type shoe stores).  Also, most
 of the chain sporting goods stores have them (Oshman's, Big 5 Sporting
 Goods, etc.).  Running/Aerobics stores like the Footlocker almost always
 have them.  And I've also had good luck at our local shoe repair store. >>

I haven't tried the stores with Rockport's etc., but did try the shoe repair
store(s).
Thanks!

Alice