Re: [AT-L] Pack Survey

>Good morning all!
>
>I'd like to get a quick surver of packs used by the ladies out there. My
>girlfriend, who is 5'3" would like to get a new pack. She's currently
>using an REI Rising Star which is a smallish internal frame pack. It has
[snip]

I use a Kelty Radial Sherpa. Its an external frame pack.  I like everything
about this pack except the torso adjustment--its too long at its shortest
adjustment, and I'm 5' 6".  As much as this is a great pack I wouldn't
recommend it for anyone shorter than me.

For what its worth, I have been seriously looking at a Dana.

Hope this helps,
Catherine

Lew and Catherine Middaugh
middaugh@best.com