DP&Gang Hike into Grayson Highlands

Just thought I would let the list know that DP Dusenberry and buddies (Ralph
and Mack) have been deposited at Massey Gap in the middle of the Grayson
Highlands for their hike to Bastien.  Hit the trail around 1:00 p.m. today
on a rather cold and blustery day, but sunny with spectacular fall colors!
I think once they hit the top of the ridge there at Massey Gap, the wind
might carry them all the way back to North Carolina.  They were looking
psyched for the trip!  DP left that 400mm bazooka lens at home though -
smart move, I would say. I think his Olympus XA will be a tad lighter.

Mark
(Shuttle man in the Grayson Highlands!)

Mark and Janet Holmes (GA-Me '95)
Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers
VA 16
Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
AT Hiker stopping point in the Grayson Highlands!
540-677-3313 or 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
email - mholmes@netva.com