Re: [AT-L] [AT-L] Cameras

Sandy,

I use a PenTax PZ70 slr with a 28mm-200mm zoom lens. It is light weight and I
can
adjust the f stop to increase or decrease the depth of field. I can do most
anything
with it on the trail. When I got mine it came with a padded case that I strap
right
on my hip belt. I also carry a tripod for those zoom and low light shots. I
have of
late been shooting B&W film of which I can also process myself. I feel that
the
photos that I have been getting lately are worth the little extra weight of
an slr
camera.

MtnTopper