[AT-L] Mailing list silence

I think there have been several problems with large Internet mail servers
lately that might have affected the AT list.  IBM's primary POP server
(Post Office Protocol or Point of Prescence?) was down for a day, and
a number of GNN subscribers had e-mail problems last weekend (a week ago).
I know Compuserve has had a lot of problems with email of late, in that mail
simply disappears, or takes many days for it to arrive.  I don't know if
these problems may have impacted the AT list, but I am wondering if two items
I posted about favorite shelters/section of Trail, and comments about
Moreland Gap shelter ever made it out.  Hopefully this will settle down
shortly.
                              Marshall
                              "Tarkus"