[AT-L] Re: [ [AT-L] This account has expired.

MManzano@aol.com writes:
 > I, too, have been inundated with these messages, all from the same address.
 >  I replied to each, including the entire message plus header, asking them to
 > stop sending me these messages.  Perhaps if this mailbox is filled with
 > correct this stupid situation.  Evidently someone closed their email account,
 > and a response is sent to everyone on the AT-L list for each and every
 > message posted.
 >
 > MManzano

Whoops...

I think I misuderstood this in my reply..... I thought MManzano was
sending messages to js@ufnet.ufl.edu.  Now that I think about it some more,
the messages were probably being sent to whatever account the automated
reply came from.  So you won't end up getting auomatic messages back in
response.

But it is still probably a better idea to wait until the AT-L maintainer
fixes the problem....