Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] This account has expired.

At 03:10 PM 10/9/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Why am I getting these messages???   What account has expired?  Why?
>
>Stephen Bryant

This is in an endless loop.  The AT Mailing List sends the message to an
expired account at UFL, and the UFL server automatically sends a message
back to the mailing list that the account has expired, which causes the
mailing list to send it to everyone again (including UFL), and the UFL
responds by automatically sending the "expired account" message again.  This
will continue until Ryan fixes it.  I've sent him an email already.

andy