Re: [ [AT-L] This account has expired.

I, too, have been inundated with these messages, all from the same address.
 I replied to each, including the entire message plus header, asking them to
stop sending me these messages.  Perhaps if this mailbox is filled with
correct this stupid situation.  Evidently someone closed their email account,
and a response is sent to everyone on the AT-L list for each and every
message posted.

MManzano