Re: [AT-L] Seattle Film Service

On Sun, 6 Oct 1996 17:53:30 -0500 (CDT) Jason Brooks
<jason74@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>Hey Rich, how do we get ahold of Seattle Film Works??  Sounds pretty
>cool.
>Jason
>GA>ME '97

Welcome to Seatle Film Works
http://fine.com/sfw/

    Almost all pictures on my pages are done by SFW. Some are great .
However on one roll the prints where
sharp but the digitizer must have had a buzz, they are a little out of
focus (the digitized ones).
I think it cost about $15. to process your roll of filem...thats prints
and digitized plus the free software. Check there page for current
prices.

See Ya at the "Gathering" my checks in the mail......